1. American Legion Post 52 Boys State Program for 2010
American Legion Post 52 wishes to thank the following businesses for their monetary support for the Boys State Program for 2010. Without this support from our businesses the students selected would not be able to attend this outstanding program each year. To have a better understanding of the Boys State Program please visit their web site at: www.boysandgirlsstate.org. Also we request that our veterans and community support these businesses because of their outstanding support of the Boys State Program. Businesses are listed in no particular order below. They are listed as donations were received.
Business Address Phone
1. Marion Davis Inc 424 E. Main St, Easley, SC 29640, (864) 859-2283
General Information: Residential & Commerical Plumbing Supply, Electrical Supplies,
Lighting, Water Heaters & More
2. Robinson Funeral Home 1425 Powdersville Rd, Easley, SC 29642 (864) 442-1800
General Information: Funeral Services and Crematory
3. Silver Bay Seafood 7027 Calhoun Memorial Highway (864) 855-9774
General Information: Seafood Restaurant
4. State Farm Insurance 6932 Calhoun Memorial Highway, Ste C (864) 859-3420
General Information: Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Condo Insurance, Renters
Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Long-Term Care, Business
Insurance, Boat Insurance, Medicare Supplement
5. Easley Rotary Club PO Box 1028, Easley, SC 29641-1028
2. Robinson Memorial Gardens Veterans Celebaration - 11 Nov 09
Cursor down to Robinson Memorial Gardens-11Nov09 under Photo Gallery Category at Left to view photos of the Veterans Celebration.
3. Post your community related announcements here to reach the entire Easley, S.C. Community.
Examples of community related announcements are: Specical events, fundraisers for your high school, college, church, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts. Elks, Moose. Chamber of Commerce, scholarships for the education of your children, youth oriented baseball or other athletic events, etc.
Other examples of community related announcements: Disabled veterans needing rides to keep their medical appointments. Veteran Spouses with babies, needing minor home repairs, batteries installed in their alarm systems. Veteran wives needing baby sitters during an emergency.
If your announcements serves a benefit or improves the community quality of life, is legal, Post 52, at its sole discretion may post your announcement. Except for emergencies allow two weeks notice prior to the event date.
To have your community related announcements posted to the Post 52 Community News Section of the Web Site please bring them to the Post 52 monthly meetings or email the Web Master at firstname.lastname@example.org.